- 2 bathrooms
- Optional breakfast
- Animals in addition
This 3-bedroom VIP chalet will seduce you with its space, facilities and comfort for a reasonable price.
The wooden VIP chalet of 44 m² can accommodate between 6 and 8 people. You will also have a private parking space of 200 m² and two parking spaces next to the chalet. We have designed this chalet to make you feel at home, if not better!
– A spacious living room of 15m² with a sofa bed for 2 people and a television.
– A fully equipped kitchen (crockery and cutlery) with a 4-burner hob, extractor hood, microwave, sink, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric kettle and coffee machine.
The bedrooms and bathroom:
– A master suite with a double bed (160 x 200 cm) and a bathroom with shower and washbasin, a toilet, a towel warmer and a wardrobe.
– A children’s room with 2 twin beds of 80 x 200 cm and a wardrobe.
– A children’s room with 2 bunk beds of 80 x 200 cm and a wardrobe.
– A second bathroom with a shower, washbasin and a towel warmer
– Separate toilet.
– Covered terrace of 12 m² with garden furniture as well as a parasol and an individual barbecue.
But also, each bedroom and the living room have an electric convector heater.
Vaccination certificate required and leashed. A poop bag dispenser is available in the campsite. Dogs are accepted, with an extra charge.
My breakfast is optional on request and delivered in the morning on the terrace.
It consists of…
a baguette, 1 croissant /person, butter, homemade jam,
orange juice, tea / coffee / hot chocolate.
To be ordered directly when booking or on site the day before for the following day, before 6pm.
Arrival from 4pm to 6pm, and until 7pm in July and August, beyond that contact the reception.
On your arrival, we will ask you for a deposit for the accommodation and another deposit for the cleaning. General terms and conditions available on our website, by clicking HERE.
Blankets, duvets and pillows are provided. Sheets and towels can be hired on request when you make your reservation.
On your departure at 10am:
Please leave your accommodation as you found it on arrival (cleaning and washing up facilities are available on site). If you wish, you can choose the cleaning option when you make your reservation. Your deposit will be returned to you after visiting your accommodation.
What to do in case of cancellation ?
Notify the campsite of your cancellation as soon as possible and declare the loss to the insurer within 5 working days :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88
152 Bd Haussmann
Phone : 01.56.02.04.45
What to do in case of interruption ?
Notify the campsite of your departure before the end of the stay, by paying the entire stay in advance :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88