- 2 bathrooms
- Optional breakfast
- Animals in addition
Our Comfortable Holidays in a wooden cottage for 4/6 people, 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.
The Cosy Duo Espace cottage of 32 m² is ideal for a stay of two couples. It is located on a private 200m² plot with a parking space next to it.
You will be seduced by its good level of equipment and its comfort and will benefit from a modern and warm atmosphere to gather the whole family.
– A pleasant living room with a 2-seater sofa bed.
– Television in the living room.
– An equipped kitchen (crockery and utensils) with a 4-burner hob, extractor hood, microwave, sink, but also dishwasher, fridge-freezer, electric kettle, coffee machine.
The bedrooms and bathroom:
– A bathroom with shower and washbasin equipped with a towel warmer
– Separate toilet.
– A master suite with a 140 x 200 cm double bed and a wardrobe leading to a second private shower room with shower, washbasin and WC.
– A children’s room with 2 twin beds of 80 x 190 cm and a wardrobe.
– Covered wooden terrace of 8 m² with garden furniture as well as a parasol and an individual barbecue.
– Each bedroom and the living room have an electric convector heater.
Pets: Vaccination certificate required and leashed. A poop bag dispenser is available in the campsite. Dogs are accepted, with an extra charge.
My breakfast is optional on request and delivered in the morning on the terrace.
It consists of…
a baguette, 1 croissant /person, butter, homemade jam,
orange juice, tea / coffee / hot chocolate.
To be ordered directly when booking or on site the day before for the following day, before 6pm.
Arrival from 4pm to 6pm, and until 7pm in July and August, beyond that contact the reception.
On your arrival, we will ask you for a deposit for the accommodation and another deposit for the cleaning. General terms and conditions available on our website, by clicking HERE.
Blankets, duvets and pillows are provided. Sheets and towels can be hired on request when you make your reservation.
On your departure at 10am:
Please leave your accommodation as you found it on arrival (cleaning and washing up facilities are available on site). If you wish, you can choose the cleaning option when you make your reservation. Your deposit will be returned to you after visiting your accommodation.
What to do in case of cancellation ?
Notify the campsite of your cancellation as soon as possible and declare the loss to the insurer within 5 working days :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88
Contact details of our insurer :
117 Quai de Bacalan
33 300 Bordeaux
More information on the NEAT website: help.neat.eu/support/home
What to do in case of interruption ?
Notify the campsite of your departure before the end of the stay, by paying the entire stay in advance :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88