- Optional breakfast
- Animals in addition
This charming 2 bedroom chalet will seduce you with its spaciousness and good level of equipment and comfort for a reasonable price.
Nothing is more warm, spacious, natural and friendly than a green landscape opening onto the Trie valley. We have equipped the 5 person PMR Chalet to the best of our ability to ensure that you have a great stay with family and friends.
– A pleasant living room with a sofa bed for 2 persons and a television.
– A fully equipped kitchen (crockery + utensils) with a 2-burner electric hob as well as a microwave, a sink, a refrigerator but also an extractor hood and a dishwasher.
The bedrooms and bathroom:
– A parents’ bedroom with a 160 x 190 cm bed, a wardrobe, and an extra bed for one person.
– A children’s rooms with 2 bunk beds of 80 x 190 cm with a wardrobe.
– A bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
– Covered terrace of 6 m² with garden furniture as well as a parasol and an individual barbecue.
But also, each bedroom and the living room have an electric convector heater.
Vaccination certificate required and leashed. A poop bag dispenser is available in the campsite. Dogs are accepted, with an extra charge.
My breakfast is optional on request and delivered in the morning on the terrace.
It consists of…
a baguette, 1 croissant /person, butter, homemade jam,
orange juice, tea / coffee / hot chocolate.
To be ordered directly when booking or on site the day before for the following day, before 6pm.
Arrival from 4pm to 6pm, and until 7pm in July and August, beyond that contact the reception.
On your arrival, we will ask you for a deposit for the accommodation and another deposit for the cleaning. General terms and conditions available on our website, by clicking HERE.
Blankets, duvets and pillows are provided. Sheets and towels can be hired on request when you make your reservation.
On your departure at 10am:
Please leave your accommodation as you found it on arrival (cleaning and washing up facilities are available on site). If you wish, you can choose the cleaning option when you make your reservation. Your deposit will be returned to you after visiting your accommodation.
What to do in case of cancellation ?
Notify the campsite of your cancellation as soon as possible and declare the loss to the insurer within 5 working days :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88
152 Bd Haussmann
Phone : 01.56.02.04.45
What to do in case of interruption ?
Notify the campsite of your departure before the end of the stay, by paying the entire stay in advance :
By phone : 03.22.31.48.88